Friday, February 26, 2010

Are you going to the Rosarito Beach Hotel in Mexico to visit Britney Spears?

That's where she checked in Wednesday and the rates are reasonable (around $70 if you want to go cheap).Are you going to the Rosarito Beach Hotel in Mexico to visit Britney Spears?
No, but I've been there. Very nice, good shopping, great beaches, lots of bars, and wonderful food. Not really a 'fancy' place though.Are you going to the Rosarito Beach Hotel in Mexico to visit Britney Spears?
No, but I bet Dr. Phil will be in contact. She needs help!!
NO, I want her to come home she needs help her Family send Dr. Phil to help her for a reason because she is losing It, she is running not hiding because she don't want to be helped.
that's MY GIRL EVERY BODY JUST NEED TO LEAVE HER THE HELL A LONE MAN IT SAD TO KNOW SHE DOES NOT HAVE HER BOYS I HATE BEING AWAY FROM MY LIL GIRL WHEN I AM AT WORK
Why, are you going? Are you intrigued by such a person who needs help but no one will stand up and help her get it since she can't seem to do it for herself! It's a dang shame. Now, if she were paying for me to come and see her, well, sure, I'd go! Heck no, otherwise. I'm not wasting my time to see such a person who doesn't want help nor is anyone else trying to help her. They are enabling her. Dr. Phil is right. She needs help and it's very complicated. The Girl needs help.
I went there already- got her autograph
no thankss

No comments:

Post a Comment