Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm going to pattaya in april and i was going to stay in the diamond beach hotel can anyone tell me about it?

i was just wondering if anyone has stayed there or what it is like ??I'm going to pattaya in april and i was going to stay in the diamond beach hotel can anyone tell me about it?
I have not stayed there. The link below are reviews by people who have stayed there recently on sawadee.com, a pretty reliable site.





http://www.sawadee.com/hotel/pattaya/dia鈥?/a>





From what I saw on Sawadee.com it is right in the middle of the action. Just a short walk from the Walking Street. The rooms are adequate though there seems to be an occasional problem with roaches.





Have a great time.I'm going to pattaya in april and i was going to stay in the diamond beach hotel can anyone tell me about it?
Like mentioned previously, it's right where the action on Walking Street is. I've read many negative comments about the place including one that they had hidden cameras in the rooms. Story went that a guy was watching dances on the hotel TV channel and started mimicking the dancers moves. Next thing the dancers were mimicking his moves instead. When I go to Pattaya I stay at Welkom Inn, between Sois 2 and 3 toward the northern end of town. It's away from Walking Street but close to other action. Pattaya is a great place to visit, sure you will enjoy the trip.
If you like the night life it will suit you just fine,nearly on Walking St where people think all the action is.You will like Walking St but also go around to Second Rd and give a few of the bars there a try a lot cheaper than Walking St.Every time I go I have one night at Walking St for seafood dinner on the water,other wise I go to other areas.Have a good trip I am sure you will have a good time
  • black hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment