Friday, February 26, 2010

Has anyone stayed in the Zorbas beach hotel in Tingaki, kos?

Me and my sister have been looking at going to Kos next year all inclusive, we are both in our early 20's. we've been looking at this hotel but still a little unsure we are also looking for some nightlife.i read on the internet that the entertainment isn't very good here and its about 20Min's into the town for any nightlife.





Has anyone got any suggestions???


Also whats the hotel like??





ThanksHas anyone stayed in the Zorbas beach hotel in Tingaki, kos?
Tingaki may be a bit quiet for you - personally I would choose to stay in Kos town and hire bikes and visit Tingaki. I used to cycle there and it was a pleasant ride as Kos is relatively flat round the coast. I would rather be in the night life and Kos town does have some good beaches .. go out of the main season (late July/Aug) and it won't be so crowded.Has anyone stayed in the Zorbas beach hotel in Tingaki, kos?
Try Crete or Santorini or Halkidiki. You will thank me! Mykonos is all right but it is a little bit expensive! I do not like it personally! Some people do! It certainly has an intense night life! All the other places are cool. I do not know about Kos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment