Friday, February 26, 2010

If you stay at the jmeirah beach hotel in dubai, do you get unlimited access to wild wadi water park?

Yes, you do. I've stayed at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel a couple of times, and I've visited Wild Wadi too.





Also, to keep it you rest assured about my answer, click here:


http://www.jumeirahbeachhotel.com/activi鈥?/a>


then scroll down and you'll find


';Jumeirah Beach Hotel Guests: Unlimited complimentary access';If you stay at the jmeirah beach hotel in dubai, do you get unlimited access to wild wadi water park?
You sure do. I love this place. I can't wait till the one at the Atlantis is open. It is supposed to be even better. I believe that will be in Sep/Oct. Have Fun!!If you stay at the jmeirah beach hotel in dubai, do you get unlimited access to wild wadi water park?
you sure do.








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Yes Definitely! Also I think it is one of the best hotels for leisure travelers. With fantastic private beach and water sports and lively environment and many of best food and beverage outlets even the best nightlife of Dubai like 360 and The apartment lounge + easy access to Madinat Jumeirah Complex and even Burj Al Arab!

No comments:

Post a Comment