Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How is the Carribian Beach Hotel at Disyney World?

This is a really nice resort. Here is a link for more info on it: http://mousetrips.com/CaribbeanBeachReso鈥?/a>





I've stayed there. I really enjoyed it. The theme is nice and it is a comfortable place to stay. The only thing I would recommend is getting a preferred room. The resort is pretty large and if you get in the back of the resort, you can have a pretty big walk to get the buses or main building. Other than that, it is really great.





Hope this helps!How is the Carribian Beach Hotel at Disyney World?
I'm going to Disney this weekend and am staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I found a lot of info on the trip advisor website. Check out their message board- lots of good info!How is the Carribian Beach Hotel at Disyney World?
I love the Caribbean Beach Resort. It was the first Disney hotel I stayed at. Its a beautiful place though it is a bit big and slightly spread out but its a wonderful place.
  • black hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment