Friday, February 26, 2010

Has anyone visited the Auramar Beach Hotel in Algarve?

I am going on Saturday and am just about to pack but am not sure if the rooms have a hairdryer - don't want to pack my bulky one and don't want to waste money a travel one - Can anyone help? Do they have tea %26amp; coffee making facilities in rooms also?Has anyone visited the Auramar Beach Hotel in Algarve?
I haven't been there.Has anyone visited the Auramar Beach Hotel in Algarve?
Hi!! I was never there, but nornally any four star or even three star hotel has one...easy way to find out..call the hotel!


xek out my blog on Portugal! it can give ideas of great stuff to do in the Algarve!!!


http://experienceportugal.blogspot.com/


Have Fun!...and dry your hair in that great Algarve Sunshine!
yes my friend`-RAMARUA`the`EVRAGLA`the great portugese`Tea%26amp;Coffee`Maker`he used to be a Great Hairstylist`
Quite a few people book this hotel through us. Our summary of facilities does not indicate either hairdryers or tea/coffee making facs.





No one in the review mentions it either, so I suspect the answer is no.





The link to the information we have is below.
Hi, i think this link might be of use for you. Have a nice holiday :)
Ive never been but this lot have





Check out what they say





http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Search?subm鈥?/a>
3 reviews on it here

No comments:

Post a Comment