Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hi as any one stayed in sandy beach hotel patong?

hi all me and my 3 mates are flying in 11th apr to 3rd may what will the weather be like,sangkran and places to go for good at nite tours ect thanx allHi as any one stayed in sandy beach hotel patong?
Bad choice to go to Patong during Songkran- over rated , over priced and over crowded.


Nightlife close's down at 2am - if you want to party during Songkran you should of gone to Pattaya ,Samui or even Chiang Mai


I have been 3 times to Phuket and Patong and each time I have been there I have been disappointed compared to other destinations in Thailand.


check out www.phuket.com and tripadvisor for what to see and what to do.


Have a wonderful time.Hi as any one stayed in sandy beach hotel patong?
The weather should be pretty hot during that time %26amp; might start raining in May.





Songkran is generally not as long of a festival in Phuket as in other parts of Thailand. But I still think you will have a great time during your stay %26amp; I wouldn't let a few naysayers ruin your trip (most of the major nightlife on Phuket is in Patong..so you've chosen a good location to party).





Some tips for sightseeing and getting around Phuket can be found here:


http://www.hoteltravel.com/thailand/phuk鈥?/a>
I find the prices are good anywhere in Thailand however, I do like Pattaya Beach better. You will have a great time whereever you go in Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment