Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sandsend, Whitby, list of public houses does not list the Beach Hotel on the Esplanade. WHY ???

didnt know that . i stayed there b and b quite a few years ago. and the bar didnt open until the football team arrived. that was 9pm so thats maybe why.Sandsend, Whitby, list of public houses does not list the Beach Hotel on the Esplanade. WHY ???
Ref my original question. As there never was a football team in my 50 plus years of experience as my local, I have started to feel that the answer system is below my values of common sense.

Report Abuse


Sandsend, Whitby, list of public houses does not list the Beach Hotel on the Esplanade. WHY ???
'cause you are looking at...





...an out of date list.


...a crap list.


...a competitors list


...a list compiled for 'subscribers' only...





There are lots of reasons!
  • black hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment