Saturday, February 27, 2010

Has anyone had or been to a wedding at the Rosarito Beach Hotel or anywhere in Rosarito area?

I am thinking of having my wedding in Baja California, Mexico next year. I'm looking at the Rosarito area because it's not too far from the border and it's very inexpensive. The Rosarito Beach Hotel seems to be one of the better options. I was also looking at Las Rocas and Calafia Hotel. However, I heard some not so great things about the rooms at Calafia on tripadvisor.com. I could really use some input here. I have never been so indecisive in my life! I will have a lot of people coming in and staying at the hotel and I just want my guests to have nice comfortable rooms. And of course, I want my wedding to be spectacular and memorable as well...but of course I don't want to break the bank...if I did, I would have it on the beach in California. :) Thanks for all your answers in advance. -KHas anyone had or been to a wedding at the Rosarito Beach Hotel or anywhere in Rosarito area?
I've been to both of these resorts and I think Las Rocas is your best choice, but the package at the Rosarito Beach hotel is certainly affordable! Another option might be to use a private villa, where you could also spend a few days. You'd likely need a local wedding planner for that, though... Glad you're passing on the Calafia - it does have some poor reviews. Any chance you could drive down there one weekend and look at them %26amp; then decide?Has anyone had or been to a wedding at the Rosarito Beach Hotel or anywhere in Rosarito area?
I would go with the calafia. It is romantic. I will be getting married there in 2 weeks!! A wedding planner also got married there and her wedding was a big success. the calafias weddings are more intimate and romantic. . I would not go with rosarito beach hotel it was not romantic at all.

Report Abuse



Does anyone know the pricing at all 3 locations for about 130ppl? I too am planning my wedding and have been endlessly researching resorts and hotels in Rosarito or Puerto Nuevo that offer beachside weddings. If anyone knows the pricing info..please reply. Thanks a bunch!

Report Abuse



no
its a good idea...if you have it at night..rosarito during the daylight is not a pretty sight..its a very poor town..and its not a big place so rosarito hotel is nice whats next door or across the street can be scary looking..
Check out www.hotel-calafia.com absolutely gorgeous!! You will not be disappointed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment